Pages

Preteen's Girly Bedroom Design Board

November 11, 2013

Isn't this wallpaper by Osborne & Little just dreamy? Available in this ultra girly purple and pink colour way, I was inspired to create a young girls bedroom around it.


I chose to keep the rest of the furnishings more grown-up so when she grew older a change of wallpaper and maybe reupholstering the headboard would be easy enough. I say maybe to changing the headboard because as an adult I would be more than happy to incorporate the pink in my bedroom.



The shape of the mirror nicely mimics the headboard. And true to my own style I would colour match the drapery to the background of the wallpaper. Of course the cactus is a little ode to every preteen's love of the movie Twilight (I assume anyway).

1 comment:

  1. That is fabulous!!!! What a great combination will make a stunning space!

    ReplyDelete