Pages

Wallpaper Love

November 6, 2013

As hard as I try I cannot get you off my mind.... 
Chinoiserie wallpaper, you're just so breath-taking. I've created a plan to make you mine at last! I think we both agree it would be a terrible shame to install you in an apartment, so lets make a compromise. How about installing you on a screen to be placed behind my bed? 


I would have a screen made thats grand in size to take up the whole back wall, to fully showcase your beauty of course.


YES, YES, YES! I love you so!

Oh, and Oly, how did you know to dress your glorious bed in pale pink bedding? Did you foresee me planning this up then finding this photo looks perfect with the design board? 



Ah yes, the finishing touches. And we are done!



3 comments:

  1. That is one glammy glam bedroom, I LOVE it!! You should give Silk Castle a shot!! For a screen, or even just two fabulous panels to frame! :)

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You better believe I will be! And I have you to thank for introducing me to them.

      Delete
  2. Chinoiserie panels are fabulous! Behind a bed is perfect!

    ReplyDelete