Pages

New Year Re-organization

January 17, 2014

With the New Year comes the renewed need for organization. It's a phenomenon felt by not just me but by most of the population. Well, I assume so anyway… based on the number of retailers putting out organizational items this time of year. The Home Depot in particular. Thanks to the sale they recently had on clear shoe boxes ($ .87 each!) I was able to get a start on my closet clean-up. 


This is an in-progress photo I'd like to share with you…


Much better than the mess that previously inhabited the top shelf. And as you can see I truly do stick to black, white, and navy with pops of red, pink, and leopard. Now to dream up something as fabulous as the closet make-over featured on The Aestate… feast your eyes on this loveliness!




Ahhhh it reignites my love of "the black wall". And I'd really like to thank my lovely readers for the kind words and reassurance on my last post regarding my black walled living room. You've all encouraged me to go out and pick up another gallon of matte black and complete the paint job. 


3 comments:

  1. Okay when you are done, come on over and help me organize!!
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I am thinking of painting my closet and I have leopard wool carpet. Brown and black. I love what you've done! Love....I wonder if that would work for me?
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I love those palm frond boxes!! And what a deal on the clear shoe boxes! You are so organized!

    XOXO,
    The Glam Pad

    ReplyDelete