Pages

Skulls and Zombies

October 30, 2013

Heres a Halloween appropriate post...

A few years back I remember seeing a skull print in a shelter magazine and learning it was a Damien Hirst. I instantly feel in love. Wouldn't it be a great foil for a feminine feeling decor?



But anything Damien isn't exactly budget friendly... not even a little...
So I've bought a few other skull themed items... even a skull tank I wear hoping I'm not viewed as an angsty teen wannabe. 

I've placed a Crystal Head Vodka bottle (Don't you just love that the company was founded by (Dan Ayrkoyd?!) next to my newest edition... this colourful skull print...


Seems to me if I'm to continue blogging I'll need to pick up a decent camera and some lessons, the iPhone just isn't going to cut it.

And these baby skulls I turned into salt and pepper shakers...



And wouldn't I just love to have this guy framed... but that would be weird right?
But then again, zombie boy has walked the runway for Angel Sanchez and featured in a Thierry Mugler ad campaign.


And an inspiration board I threw together a long time ago...







No comments:

Post a Comment